a platform geared towards positive connection and channeling of your skills and ideas...
MUSIC: STRANDED - Chuvano
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Spiritual Murano and Plus crooner, Chuvano drops his anticipating single tittle "Stranded". Download, Listen, Share and Enjoy this vibe as Spiritual Murano can't leave you stranded.
A fresh graduate of the Yaba College of Technology YABATECH, Oluwamuyiwa Oluwagbemileke Sir-Muel, committed suicide on Thursday, November 9th. The deceased who recently graduated from the Electrical and Electronics department, committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.
Nigerian lady, Chika Juan Stephen has graduated as the best student in the Accounting departmrnt for the 2016/2017 set in Bells University with an amazing 4.97 Cumulative Grade Point Average.
Once again I grip my pen to write something to my community. But my thoughts are jumpy; I am pregnant with the voice of disqualification to send the message. I ran close to the rocks to question the sudden feeling of incapacitation somewhere in between my tongue and my chest but for some reason the rocks were mute. I am Black – for some reason I learnt this by rote till my subconscious dined in graceful relaxation at the sight of coal skins I saw on Google.
Comments
Post a Comment